Today, while it did have some great elements to it, it was honestly not too interesting of a day. I did finish my first book, so I’m already ahead of my plan on that (which is AWESOME). On top of that, I got a copy of Wil Wheaton’s The Happiest Days Of Our Lives, which I already have dug into (and I’m right around a third done with it already). But I got a little bit of crappy news (that I would rather not talk about with the internet at large) which kinda put a sour on the day. But then things got better quite quickly a bit ago. I know, this is really a sad excuse for a post, but there’s just not a ton of detail for today. I promise there will be more tomorrow, so take care and see you soon!
- RT @thehill: NEW: GOP's last-ditch push to repeal ObamaCare is likely to succeed hill.cm/IRzTtR9 https://t.co/UDk9DndKWs 7 hours ago
- RT @Massawyrm: IT'S THE LINEUP OF THE YEAR HERE AT THE DRAFTHOUSE VILLAGE!!! https://t.co/BLZOySgaXt 8 hours ago
- RT @quinn_town: ✈️ ✈️ ✈️✈️ ✈️ ✈️ ✈️✈️ ✈️ ✈️ ✈️✈️✈️ ✈️ ✈️ ✈️✈️✈️ ✈️✈️✈️ ✈️ ✈️ ✈️✈️✈️ ✈️✈️✈️ ✈️ ✈️✈️✈️ ✈️… 12 hours ago
- RT @thehighsign: Hearing from activist friends that Senate phone lines aren't being slammed like they were w/ prior healthcare atrocities.… 12 hours ago
- RT @ann_leckie: Are you under the impression that's some sort of threat? Really? Do you live deep in a cave under a rock or something? http… 20 hours ago
Music To Resolve By
How’d I do?