Today, while it did have some great elements to it, it was honestly not too interesting of a day. I did finish my first book, so I’m already ahead of my plan on that (which is AWESOME). On top of that, I got a copy of Wil Wheaton’s The Happiest Days Of Our Lives, which I already have dug into (and I’m right around a third done with it already). But I got a little bit of crappy news (that I would rather not talk about with the internet at large) which kinda put a sour on the day. But then things got better quite quickly a bit ago. I know, this is really a sad excuse for a post, but there’s just not a ton of detail for today. I promise there will be more tomorrow, so take care and see you soon!
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gmorning! Start your day with the piano stylings of my nephew Alejandro, the best musician in our family by a lot. He is te… 6 hours ago
- RT @ASlavitt: Confirmed to me last night. Senate bill will require Americans to wait 6 months before getting insured if they miss a paymen… 1 day ago
- RT @JoeBerkowitz: Literally this healthcare bill. https://t.co/Cm1I5cbvIy 1 day ago
- RT @LaporteReporte: And lo on Twitter dot com, amidst the darkness...there was a light https://t.co/THoHg4Sc34 1 day ago
- RT @mechamelissa: Me: I love the idea of being a minimalist. Gonna be my new thing Also me: https://t.co/NtSnvJGdWJ 1 day ago
Music To Resolve By
How’d I do?