Today, while it did have some great elements to it, it was honestly not too interesting of a day. I did finish my first book, so I’m already ahead of my plan on that (which is AWESOME). On top of that, I got a copy of Wil Wheaton’s The Happiest Days Of Our Lives, which I already have dug into (and I’m right around a third done with it already). But I got a little bit of crappy news (that I would rather not talk about with the internet at large) which kinda put a sour on the day. But then things got better quite quickly a bit ago. I know, this is really a sad excuse for a post, but there’s just not a ton of detail for today. I promise there will be more tomorrow, so take care and see you soon!
- RT @Official_GDC: Congrats to the Celeste team for winning the IGF audience award!!! #GDC18 https://t.co/UCGKZduppe 3 hours ago
- RT @Nash076: Weird, I thought what hurt Toys R Us (and dozens of other retailers who went under) were leveraged buyouts by private equity t… 8 hours ago
- RT @StenderWorld: Exhibit A: a serial bombing terrorist. Exhibit B: an innocent child. This is not objectivity. The @nytimes is in the bus… 13 hours ago
- RT @Pizza_Suplex: lmao. Giantbomb.tv lets users vote for old GB content to watch together, and they voted on the stream where @a… 13 hours ago
- RT @FUNimation: Celebrating our boy's big day. 🎂🔥 #HappyBirthday #LordYamcha @BandaiNamcoUS @ToeiAnimation @VoiceOfVegeta https://t.co/4Kmt… 14 hours ago
Music To Resolve By
How’d I do?