Every once in a while life throws a couple wrenches in things, may they be big or small. They don’t always have to throw your entire life off the tracks either. They could just be some strange things that make you think, or maybe doing something that’s different than your normal schedule. Unthought of questions, strange situations, and slightly dissapointing moments, I must say. I know this isn’t much, but other than that, I don’t feel I have the right to talk about most of this, so it’ll be a short post today.
- RT @thehill: NEW: GOP's last-ditch push to repeal ObamaCare is likely to succeed hill.cm/IRzTtR9 https://t.co/UDk9DndKWs 7 hours ago
- RT @Massawyrm: IT'S THE LINEUP OF THE YEAR HERE AT THE DRAFTHOUSE VILLAGE!!! https://t.co/BLZOySgaXt 8 hours ago
- RT @quinn_town: ✈️ ✈️ ✈️✈️ ✈️ ✈️ ✈️✈️ ✈️ ✈️ ✈️✈️✈️ ✈️ ✈️ ✈️✈️✈️ ✈️✈️✈️ ✈️ ✈️ ✈️✈️✈️ ✈️✈️✈️ ✈️ ✈️✈️✈️ ✈️… 12 hours ago
- RT @thehighsign: Hearing from activist friends that Senate phone lines aren't being slammed like they were w/ prior healthcare atrocities.… 12 hours ago
- RT @ann_leckie: Are you under the impression that's some sort of threat? Really? Do you live deep in a cave under a rock or something? http… 20 hours ago
Music To Resolve By
How’d I do?