Every once in a while life throws a couple wrenches in things, may they be big or small. They don’t always have to throw your entire life off the tracks either. They could just be some strange things that make you think, or maybe doing something that’s different than your normal schedule. Unthought of questions, strange situations, and slightly dissapointing moments, I must say. I know this isn’t much, but other than that, I don’t feel I have the right to talk about most of this, so it’ll be a short post today.
- RT @rstevens: “My Porg has something to tell you” https://t.co/DSjmss9FHl 4 hours ago
- RT @ananavarro: Ok, folks. Roy Moore lost. Steve Bannon is deflated. Omarosa was fired. Can we focus on Puerto Rico again? Many there are s… 7 hours ago
- RT @austin_walker: Glad that Patreon is walking this back. Still really frustrated that it came to this. blog.patreon.com/not-rolling-ou… 7 hours ago
- RT @BBCRadio4: Lenny Henry Peter Serafinowicz Jacob Anderson Mark Heap Nathan Stewart-Jarrett Josie Lawrence Adjoa Andoh Earl Cameron Sheil… 18 hours ago
- RT @HeatherAntos: Worst of 2017 List: 1. 2017 18 hours ago
Music To Resolve By
How’d I do?