Every once in a while life throws a couple wrenches in things, may they be big or small. They don’t always have to throw your entire life off the tracks either. They could just be some strange things that make you think, or maybe doing something that’s different than your normal schedule. Unthought of questions, strange situations, and slightly dissapointing moments, I must say. I know this isn’t much, but other than that, I don’t feel I have the right to talk about most of this, so it’ll be a short post today.
- RT @Official_GDC: Congrats to the Celeste team for winning the IGF audience award!!! #GDC18 https://t.co/UCGKZduppe 3 hours ago
- RT @Nash076: Weird, I thought what hurt Toys R Us (and dozens of other retailers who went under) were leveraged buyouts by private equity t… 9 hours ago
- RT @StenderWorld: Exhibit A: a serial bombing terrorist. Exhibit B: an innocent child. This is not objectivity. The @nytimes is in the bus… 13 hours ago
- RT @Pizza_Suplex: lmao. Giantbomb.tv lets users vote for old GB content to watch together, and they voted on the stream where @a… 13 hours ago
- RT @FUNimation: Celebrating our boy's big day. 🎂🔥 #HappyBirthday #LordYamcha @BandaiNamcoUS @ToeiAnimation @VoiceOfVegeta https://t.co/4Kmt… 14 hours ago
Music To Resolve By
How’d I do?