Every once in a while life throws a couple wrenches in things, may they be big or small. They don’t always have to throw your entire life off the tracks either. They could just be some strange things that make you think, or maybe doing something that’s different than your normal schedule. Unthought of questions, strange situations, and slightly dissapointing moments, I must say. I know this isn’t much, but other than that, I don’t feel I have the right to talk about most of this, so it’ll be a short post today.
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gmorning! Start your day with the piano stylings of my nephew Alejandro, the best musician in our family by a lot. He is te… 6 hours ago
- RT @ASlavitt: Confirmed to me last night. Senate bill will require Americans to wait 6 months before getting insured if they miss a paymen… 1 day ago
- RT @JoeBerkowitz: Literally this healthcare bill. https://t.co/Cm1I5cbvIy 1 day ago
- RT @LaporteReporte: And lo on Twitter dot com, amidst the darkness...there was a light https://t.co/THoHg4Sc34 1 day ago
- RT @mechamelissa: Me: I love the idea of being a minimalist. Gonna be my new thing Also me: https://t.co/NtSnvJGdWJ 1 day ago
Music To Resolve By
How’d I do?