Well, sorry this is so late folks, but it’s been an insane couple days. I’ve been down with Allergies for two days, but yesterday I finally got the chance to go through the City of Austin proper, and I had a great time (until I nearly broke down biking back to the apartment I’m in for the week). Now, the only thing is, I don’t have video for you all. I have video shot, but the problem is that I loath Windows Live Movie Maker. That is not a good editor, at least for me. I need more of a non-linear type. So at some point soon I’ll have video up and it’ll be edited and hopefully awesome, but until then I’ll drop you a few pictures from the plane ride to yesterday afternoon (at least the ones that worked out nicely).
- RT @thehill: NEW: GOP's last-ditch push to repeal ObamaCare is likely to succeed hill.cm/IRzTtR9 https://t.co/UDk9DndKWs 7 hours ago
- RT @Massawyrm: IT'S THE LINEUP OF THE YEAR HERE AT THE DRAFTHOUSE VILLAGE!!! https://t.co/BLZOySgaXt 8 hours ago
- RT @quinn_town: ✈️ ✈️ ✈️✈️ ✈️ ✈️ ✈️✈️ ✈️ ✈️ ✈️✈️✈️ ✈️ ✈️ ✈️✈️✈️ ✈️✈️✈️ ✈️ ✈️ ✈️✈️✈️ ✈️✈️✈️ ✈️ ✈️✈️✈️ ✈️… 12 hours ago
- RT @thehighsign: Hearing from activist friends that Senate phone lines aren't being slammed like they were w/ prior healthcare atrocities.… 12 hours ago
- RT @ann_leckie: Are you under the impression that's some sort of threat? Really? Do you live deep in a cave under a rock or something? http… 20 hours ago
Music To Resolve By
How’d I do?